Restylane Dermal Fillers
Facial Aesthetics » Restylane Dermal Fillers
Restylane treatment uses hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance that hydrates and plumps the skin.
This form of facial treatment is ideal for patients who have lost volume in their face or lips and are looking for a non-invasive solution.
A majority of age related problems can be treated with Restylane, including:
- Smokers' lines around the mouth can be instantly plumped and filled using Restylane.
- Creases or wrinkles across the forehead.
- Crow's feet around the eyes.
- Thin lips can also be plumper using Restylane.
- Frown lines between the eyes.
How long do the results last?
The results can last up to year, but you can then revisit the practice for a top up.
Patients who do not want to have invasive surgical procedures to improve their facial aesthetics can find the ideal treatment and results with Restylane.
Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your facial cosmetic needs.